Loading...
Displaying 21-30 of 38

Rare Find, 4.6 ACRES in Oxford

NE 120th Ave, Oxford, Florida, 34484
High & Dry cleared pasture with nice trees on the border. If you’re looking for a little room to build your dream home- This Is It! Bring the horses or just to have room for…
$65,000
4.6 Acres
Sold
Sold July 2020
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

South Wildwood Turnpike Industrial Land

3402 N. US Highway 301, Wildwood, FL, 34785
28+ acres with 200 feet of frontage on US 301 and 1150 feet of frontage on CR 521. City water available. City will allow for entire parcel to be zoned industrial. This property lies on…
$1,450,000
28 Acres
Sold
Sold June 2020
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

Commercial Site in the Middle of Town

104 Switcher Street, Wildwood, FL, 34785
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! Commercial Site in the Middle of Town. Less than a $100,000 already zoned commercial with 760 SF Covered Work Area, just off busy US Hwy 301 in Wildwood. Close to I-75, FL…
$80,000
.3 Acres
Sold
Sold May 2020
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

SunTrust Bank on 466 in The Villages

2365 Parr Drive, The Villages, Florida, 32162
Located on "Banker's Row" in The Villages. This is a rare opportunity to find one of these ground leases come available. Located on corner of C 466 with a full median cut into Preston Dr.…
$2,675,000
1.61 Acres
Sold
Sold May 2020
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

Home on 5.36 acres with Possibilities

6006 County Road 44A, Wildwood, FL, 34785
5.36 acres of property on Old 44 A road in Wildwood. Land is surrounded by big oak trees. There is a house on the land that has deferred maintenance but would be a fantastic fixer…
$320,000
5.36 Acres
Sold
Sold April 2020
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

5 Acres on CR 134 in Wildwood, FL

County Road 134, Wildwood, FL, 34785
Beautiful 5 acres in Wildwood, FL. Sits off of CR 134 and would make a fantastic home site. The land is mostly clear and a few scattered trees however most of the property line has…
$85,000
5 Acres
Sold
Sold March 2020
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

Retail Warehouse on 44

3107 E. State Rd 44, Wildwood , FL, 34785
A great location makes this a unique opportunity for your business in this 28,400 SF retail/warehouse building that contains approximately 16,400 SF (58%) of air-conditioned retail area; the remainder (12,000 SF- 42%) is warehouse area.…
$1,600,000
5.15 Acres
Sold
Grade Level, Retail, Sold December 2019
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

Beautiful 93 Acres in Summerfield

3901 SE 180th St, Summerfield , FL, 34491
93 Acres in Summerfield. Close to US 301 and only miles away from The Villages. This beautiful farm was sol for the value of the land. Has a house on the land that can be…
$750,000
93.19 Acres
Sold
Farm & Ranch, Sold December 2019
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

Fishing/Hunting Camp

6671 SE 20th Ave, Inglis, Florida , 34449
This beautiful 6.42 acre lot fronts Hwy 326 and SE 20th Ave. It has one of the highest elevations in Gulf Hammock. This is a prime location to put your fish/hunting camp The public boat…
$45,000
6.47 Acres
Sold
Recreational, Sold November 2019
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.

Across from new USB Bank in Wildwood

1020 S Main Street , Wildwood, FL , 34785
Great location on the very busy US 301 right across from the new USB bank coming to Wildwood. Spring Lake Rd splits the property in half. The south half can easily go with the parcel…
$269,000
3.72 Acres
Sold
General, Medical, Mixed Use, Office, Retail, Sold August 2019
Email Danny Smith, CCIM, ALC or call (352) 461-1186 for more information.
Displaying 21-30 of 38